Published : 06/17/2015 17:56:18
In this part I'm going to explain a bit more about the different alterations options.
With the "remove" option you can alter the teeth by removing some parts of the teeth:
- Ckacked and Chipped teeth: Cracks are drilled into the teeth to create a more gruesome look
- Removing teeth: We can take away teeth from the standard FX Teeth style
- Rotted Gums: We create an extra texture into the gums so it looks it is rotting away
- Patterns: We can groove patterns into the teeth or gums. For example a scale pattern
- Or let your imagination guide you to some other possibilities.
With the "Add" option it is possible to add some extra things to your FX Teeth:
- Larger canines: we can enlarge the fangs for a more snarly effect.
- Sharpened teeth: When you thing your teeth aren't sharp enough, we can make them sharper for you
This option gives you the option to give us the directions on how you want the Gum Color of the FX Teeth to be! We can create almost every color, so only your imagination is the limit.
Don't forget to specifie as much details as you can in the 'Order Comment' of your order, so we can satisfie your needs.
So if you want your FX Teeth to look more rotten or if you want a pattern on the gums... It is all possible!
Still in doubt about how you would like to customize your teeth?!
Feel free to contact us. We won't bite!